Me 'n my girls were at the park playing some hoops, when the boys came over to play (our ultimate goal in the 1st place). We decided to go girls v. boys, despite the fact that some of the guys were actually good... and a little older :)
So as they ganged up to guard my friend Allison, she bent over to guard the ball... envision her head at waist level of one of the guys, who then proceeded to pretend to hump her head. This was hilarious, we were all on the ground rolling around...
After laughing hysterically without breathing, I also lost control of my bladder, and wet my pants. This was a classic "Oh Sh*t" moment for me. I panicked because I couldn't run home without everyone seeing my pants! D&mn those acid wash jean shorts!!
So now, one might ask, what did I do? Well... I scooted my rear through the grass to the sand, and sat in a giant puddle under the swings. One of the boys said "Look at that dummy, sat in a puddle" Bah ha, little did he know, it was cause I peed my pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment