Monday, April 27, 2009

The day I pretended to be yet another dinosaur

This time, I was in Anaheim with some of my fellow School Psych classmates for a conference. Being the excellent students we were, we listened to our favorite professor, and "conferenced"... meaning we only went to the social events that included alcohol. So, after an evening of "conferencing" that included Jaeger Bombs and other delicious shots, it was time to go back to the hotel.

Apparently, it had been drizzling out, and after leaving the conference hotel, I was confronted with a puddle in my path! It was then that I decided it would be best to roll up my jeans, and jump straight into all 0.12 inches of water all the while yelling "Splash!" Good thing I had wedges on!

After the fun in the puddle, I thought it would be awesome to be a Velociraptor. So, I began to trot towards my hotel making Raptor noises, like "Gunh, gunh."
Just watch Jurrassic Park, you'll know what I mean. The awesome part is that I was like 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment